27 March 2008

Okay, I've been "chastised" a couple of times for not writing as frequently as I was! I just didn't want to post with nothing new to add and bore everyone! Let's see -- the only thing that's new is that Aaron begins neuro rehab on Tues the 1st. It is an accredited stroke rehab facility that is affiliated with Banner Hospitals. So far, everyone I have talked to there is very, very nice so we are encouraged and excited for Aaron to begin rehab! He has still not regained much use of his right hand, which weighs on him sometimes. A lot of the sensation and movement has returned to his entire right side, but there are still areas that have not recovered yet. I am sure that his brain is still trying to "regroup", after having been messed with just 2 short weeks ago! We remind Aaron of that regularly -- I mean look how far he has come in such a short time! The scar on his head is becoming less and less noticeable, his balance is improving and even though he still tires easily, it's certainly not like it was even last week!

I'm sure there will be more to write as these next weeks come along. Rehab is hard work and Aaron is going to need lots and lots of encouragement! Blessings to all!

No comments: