14 March 2008

Aaron finally got moved to a regular room last night. He's on the same floor that he was for the monitoring, but in a different section. He slept like a rock last night -- wish I had. Of course, if I had percocet coursing through me, I probably would've slept too! Hey -- there's an idea! Except I'm not too keen in brain surgery!

Aaron's experiencing a bit of double vision but that should clear up soon. His right hand opened up sometime during the night. Seems much looser now which is so encouraging -- especially for him!

Hugs and thank yous to Joe and Lidia for coming to visit last night. That really lifted Aaron's spirits! Lidia prayed for Aaron and he remained calm the entire rest of the night with hardly any pain or discomfort at all!! In fact, I'm looking at him right now and he's still asleep!

I'm going to head home as soon as Don gets here and try to get caught up on some very needed sleep. More later.

No comments: